Success requires a multi-discipline approach. However, to implement effective answers, you need to know the right questions.
We provide proven business development solutions that ensure customer engagement and grow future sales. Our business focuses on yours to investigate its every aspect from marketing objectives to strategic development to the assessment of talent to make it all happen.
Our methods are systematic and specific. We’ll provide a full spectrum development model to get your business on track and facing in the proper direction.
KATHY PABST ROBSHAW MCIM
Kathy moved to England from her native New York with a plan for a two year stay. She wound up living in the UK for over twenty-three years.
During that time she established herself as a pioneer in helping international businesses reduce the cost of getting new customers while managing their sales process. She achieved her marketing credentials at the prestigious British Chartered Institute of Marketing, and her background in direct marketing provided the insight for how essential it is to remain in active conversations with customers to genuinely ascertain their needs and increase sales.
Kathy continued to consult throughout Europe and was a frequent speaker at international conferences. She also held workshops for clients like American Express, IBM UK and the Helpdesk User Group. Her client base has ranged from Europe’s largest to the more modest in size; but every company seeks Kathy for her direct style and realistic approach to their issues.
THE SPECTRUM STRATEGY
Kathy’s approach to converting prospects and engaging customers: Assess and Discover, Strategy Development and Providing or Recommending Solutions, entails looking at a company’s entire sales and marketing process.
She delves into the areas that drive prospects to the business, examines business successes, identifies weaknesses and recommends solutions to achieve goals.
Her extensive experience, dynamic personality and diverse skill set has earned her the reputation of a trusted advisor in some of the most challenging business environments in a variety of industries.
Prior to founding Spectrum Strategy Resources, in 2004 Kathy founded The Telephone Effectiveness Co., a provider of effective and planned communications to radically deliver sales goals and achieve business growth in line with sales and marketing disciplines. “Today, the way our customers expect us to communicate combined with how the 2.0 customer buys, represents a business challenge. The spectrum of solutions to meet those needs represents a hurdle to every organization,” says Pabst Robshaw.
Kathy’s international experience not only makes her unique, but has given her a multi-cultural perspective which she applies to a myriad of business conditions. She has continued to remain active with many organizations worldwide. Currently on the Board of the Largo/Mid-Pinellas Chamber of Commerce, Kathy is a member of the American Marketing Association’s Tampa Bay Chapter and serves on the Everest University Advisory Committee. Kathy offers a workshop to Worknet Pinellas Professional Division for executives in transition, conducts community workshops for the United Way of Tampa Bay and speaks to other groups throughout the Tampa Bay Region.
SELECTION OF SPEAKING ENGAGEMENTS
- Keynote speaker at the International Direct Marketing Symposium
- Keynote speaker at the Annual Help Desk User Group
- Workshops for the Swedish Direct Marketing Association and the British Direct Marketing Association The Largo/Mid-Pinellas Chamber of Commerce
- Workshops for United Way of Tampa Bay
- Panelist for Direct Marketing Day
- Panelist for the International Direct Marketing Conferences
- Facilitator for CareerTrack
- Speaker at User Groups
- Panelist at DM Day UK
- Contributor to various international marketing magazines and business journals
- Keynote speaker at Italian Direct Marketing Day
- Interactive Workshop for WorkNet Pinellas on Interviewing Skills
- Car Leasing
- Direct Mail
- Equipment Leasing (Capital Goods)
- Fleet Management
- Help Desks
- Home Improvement
- Inside Sales
- Mail Order
- Office Equipment and Furniture
- Real Estate
- Subscription Management
- Technology - Software and Hardware
- Travels and Hotels
- Warranty Sales
- Business Woman of the Year: American Business Women’s Association (ABWA)
- Member Largo/Mid-Pinellas Chamber of Commerce Board
- First Chairperson: European DMA-Telephone Council
- Member of the Chartered Institute of Marketing (MCIM)